8 X 6 X 3 inches
The Orca Tactical MOLLE Rip Away First Aid Medical Pouch is a roomy, organized MOLLE compatible medical pouch that is designed for rapid removal. MOLLE integration allows for customization and the ability to attach to other MOLLE gear such as a backpack or tactical vest. However, this medical bag is attached to a large Velcro panel and geared with a strong pull handle for rapid removal in case of an emergency. It also contains a large outside strap with buckle that cinches down to compress the pouch even further.
Equipped with 3 roomy compartments, each contains multiple, spacious pockets and strong elastic loops for supplies and medical instruments. The top compartment features a Velcro strap to secure large items. The fold out zippered mesh compartment can be used to store small supplies such as band-aids and alcohol wipes. This first aid pouch also contains D rings as additional attachment points and a 2 inch Velcro patch area across the front for your first aid or Morale patch
First Aid Patch
Extra mesh bag for small or additional supplies
- DIMENSIONS: 8 X 6 X 3.5 inches (H x W x D) Tri-fold design that provides fast access to first aid supplies
- RAPID REMOVAL: Rip Away velcro panel feature and a wide handle for rapid removal makes it a snap to render first aid quickly
- ORGANIZED. Spacious compartments which include several pockets, strong elastic loops and instrument holders, a Velcro safety strap, and zippered mesh compartment for small first aid supplies.
- STRENGTH: Features dual YKK zippers and Copper snaps on the MOLLE straps to keep your rip away medic pouch securely attached
- INCLUDES: First Aid Patch, a mesh drawstring bag for extra small supplies, 2 inch velcro panel on the front and D-rings for additional attachment points