About the Wildsky Outfitters Cascade Backpack
We built the Cascade to be a rugged, capable bag for those shorter trips, where a larger bag would be cumbersome. The Cascade is strong enough to join you in the wild, but light enough to not slow you down.
TOUGH. 600D nylon is highly rip and water resistant, but with reasonable weight. Heavy-duty stitching, durable support straps, and ABS buckles mean no worries on the trail.
MULTI COMPARTMENTS. The two front compartments are perfectly sized for quick access to frequently needed items. Next, the secondary compartment sports an admin stash for pens/cards/notepads, and opens wide for easy adding of larger gear. The main compartment opens 180 degrees to lay flat for maximum access. It also includes another gear stash pocket, and a zippered pouch. The mesh-padded back opens to accommodate a hydration bladder (not included).
ADAPTABLE. Dual side compression straps keep the load from shifting. The dorsal Y-strap gives you another option for cinching down the Cascade. On the underside, dual webbing straps secure a sleeping bag or ground pad. A front velcro panel lets you add your own custom patches. This tactical assault backpack is ideal for day trips, hiking, or a Get Home Bag for emergencies.
- This tactical assault backpack is ideal for day trips, hiking, or a Get Home Bag for emergencies.
- 100% 600D Nylon. Tough, water-repellent, durable. Heavy-duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls.
- Overall exterior dimensions: 10″W x 10″D x 17″H. Side and front load compression system. Comfortable padding back area.
- MOLLE webbing on face and sides allows for easy added gear. Perfect for a bug out bag, combat backpack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, or trekking backpack.
- Mesh-padded back panel accepts up to 3 liter hydration bladder (not included)